Naughty or Nice these are 2 very important words when it comes to Santa Claus. I learned really early that being nice would pay off in a big way sooner or later. Lucky for me it happened on Christmas Eve Night when I was asleep, Santa Claus came to Grandma and Grandpa's house with 2 special toys for me: an ExerSaucer and a Baby Doll. I was so excited to get them both. Everyday I get to play in my ExerSaucer working on coordination, pulling, turning pages in my book and dancing. It is a good workout for my little body. In my ExerSaucer I can see Abbi (my dog) really good. She even comes over to give me kisses. When she walks away and I want more kisses I follow her with my eyes to try to get her attention. Unfortunately this usually doesn't work until she is ready to give me attention. Someday she will realize who the real boss is and that is ME!


Momma only lets me play with my Baby Doll when she is right there with me. I think she is afraid Bailey (my dog) will try to get her. I am still trying to decide what to call my new doll. I have a some time before I get to play with her without supervision.
No comments:
Post a Comment