Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oyster Roast + Concert = Family Fun at a Wildlife Benefit

My Momma and Daddy are really trying to culture me in South Carolina. I have officially been to two Oyster Roasts and Concerts. I am getting to experience alot of the local bands such as the Blue Dogs, Red Dog Ramblers and The Occassional Milkshake just to name a few. I even got to meet some of the band members from Hootie and the Blowfish. I am turning into a groupy even though I am fast asleep.
This gives Daddy a chance to eat oysters and Momma to enjoy her hot dog. Usually I sleep through the first few bands in my sling. I know when it is time to wake up because Daddy starts dancing with Momma and I am in the way sort of. I think it is Daddy's way of saying he wants to dance with his little girl. I love dancing with Daddy it is so much fun. He always holds me close to his chest to make sure I stay warm. After all the dancing was done we took some time out for a family picture since this was my First Wildlife Benefit. I was ready to go home at this point but Momma and Daddy would have liked to stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a party girl! So is your mommie ask here when is she and your daddy going to take you to the Mardi Gras! love Auntie Pam