Today was the first time I had to have my clothes changed because I made a mess. with my lunch. My lunch today that Ms. Emily was feeding me was prunes and peas. When she wasn't looking I grabbed the bowl of peas and dumped it in my lap. I kept eating the prunes and I like peas too, I just decided it was time to play with my food. My Momma and Daddy better watch out now.
2 comments:
You know what else is great, Isabella? Dropping everything off of your tray and on to the floor! It is great! You will love watching your Momma's and Daddy's reactions. Have fun!
Isabella,
I happen to know that your momma loved to paly with her food as well she loved cream of wheat and getting it in her hair too! Nannan loved cleaning her up! Your picture is cute! and If you ask your daddy's mommy she will tell you how your daddy liked to play with his food too!
Love Auntie Pam
Post a Comment