Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas Presents + Bows = Rolling Over

Finally I get to see what all the hype is about with the Christmas presents. Momma, Daddy and I unwrapped all of those presents Momma was wrapping. I got a lot of new toys from Daddy and mostly clothes and girlly stuff from Momma. Daddy was having fun when we were unwrapping presents he kept putting bows on my head. It was alot of fun. When I got to Grandma and Grandpa's house there were more presents. I helped Grandma wrap her Christmas presents. My momma must have told her what a good helper I was when she was wrapping. Something extra special happened when I was helping Grandma though..I rolled over! Grandma put presents all around me so I could see the pretty bows and after a lot of trying I rolled over onto my belly. Now I have been rolling all over the place. Since I have started rolling over I realized that I can get to all of my toys with out Momma and Daddy helping me.

No comments: