This is a song about the Audubon Zoo, it sums up my trip to the Audubon Zoo.
They All Asked for You
The Meters
I went on down to the Audubon zoo
And they all asked for you.
They all asked for you
Well they even inquired about you.
I went on down to the Audubon zoo
And they all asked for you.
The monkeys asked, the tigers asked
And the elephant asked me too.
Bomp Bomp Bomp
BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp
I went on up to the big ole sky
And they all asked for you.
They all asked for you.
Well they even inquired about you.
I went on up to the big ole sky
And they all asked for you.
The ducks asked, the eagles asked
And the buzzard asked me to.
Bomp Bomp Bomp
BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp
BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp BOMP! BOMP!
Buh Deeba Doomp Beemp Bomp
I went on down to the deep blue sea
And they all asked for you.
The shark asked, the whale asked.
And the barracuda asked me too.
They all aksed for you.
they all aksed for you.
Everyobdy there,
Wants to know where
They all asked for you
They all aksed for you.
they all aksed for you.
Everyobdy there,
Wants to know where
They all asked for you
they all aksed for you.
Everyobdy there,
Wants to know where
They all asked for you
Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment