I want to share some of the fun times I had at RooGaRoo.
Kalee Jo taught me the importance of playing in mud puddles.
Aunt Christilynn taught me that even though it is fun to drink no matter how many times Uncle Johnny makes shots you should stop early.....
Even though for Aunt Christilynn's lesson I was asleep in bed with Daddy, I learned alot.
Climbing all by yourself is much more fun than having help.
Sliding is even better.
Swinging with Momma is always a favorite past-time at RooGaRoo.
Blowing bubbles with Nanny is more fun than swinging though.
Driving to the fishing hole would be more fun if this Jeep was moving.Uncle Brady and Rowan caught the first fish while I was more interested in driving the Jeep.

Katie and I are in deep thought, mainly I was concerned about my bubbles.Spending time with Daddy was much needed after all the craziness and not to mention I did not get to see him for 1 whole week after RooGaRoo!
The special art project for the year everyone gets to leave their family mark at RooGaRoo. Even Granny Marie and Papa JJ left theirs. Without them none of this family fun would be possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment