Friday, June 06, 2008

My New Orleans Adventure

It has been really busy around here so I am a little late posting about my trip to New Orleans with Momma. We got to stay for a whole week visiting our family. I had a whole lot of fun while I was there going to the ball park to watch my cousins Kalee Jo and Andrew practice and play ball. I learned about gymnastics and dancing while jumping on Kalee Jo's trampoline and while walking on her balance beam. She also taught me the importance of playing dress up.I even got to jump on the trampoline in the rain thanks to Uncle David! That was so much fun but Aunt Sandra and Momma were not to happy about the rain and the trampoline at the same time. I didn't think it was a big deal. My Nanny Hanna took me to play on the playground the most fun was swinging on the tire swing. She even let me help her study for her finals, I must have been good luck because she did good in all of her classes.Of course a trip to New Orleans would not be complete without going to the French Quarter for coffee and donuts. My favorite part of the trip was chasing Cha-Cha around Aunt Sandra's house. She was really hard to catch and I finally caught her on my last day.

No comments: