Our days in Charleston are winding down therefore we must make the most of being 20 minutes from the beach. Last weekend when we went to the beach I would not go very far into the waves without being held. But this weekend I did not even want to hold hands but Momma and Daddy were always close by to lift me up with the waves would come to me to make sure they did not splash salt water in my eyes.
The sand is so much fun to play in and dig holes with Daddy. We dug a hole for Daddy to bury me in, it took alot of tries to get it deep enough but we finally did. It was sitting in the whole and helping Daddy dig the sand out for me to be buried in.
When it is time to go home I usually let it be known by laying down in the sand. That is a sure cue that I will get to go in the watter one last time before we leave the beach.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Back to the beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment