Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Charleston Child Crashes

We have been extremely busy at the Hoglund house. Daddy had been training for a 5K run, the Cooper River Bridge Run which was in Charleston. Momma has been making sure that I have fun at school and my play dates. They both have been making sure that I continue to visit Charleston. The weekend that Daddy ran in his race we went to Charleston to watch Daddy and cheer him on across the finish line. Here is Daddy and Mr. Mika his friend from Florence that we often visit when we go back to Charleston.On Sunday we went to the park with Mr. Jeff and Ellison. She was my first friend in Charleston, her Momma used to babysit me.
On Monday, after Momma's visit to MUSC for her liver, we were on our way home. Before we left town we stopped for lunch and I was so wore out from the weekend that I couldn't even finish my burger before I crashed.
What a peaceful ride home this was for Momma and Daddy!

No comments: