Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What is up with the weather?

That is the burning question on everyone's mind. I cannot seem to figure it out either. On Monday we had snow and then on Friday I could wear shorts?!?

Since we had snow I had to bundle up put on my snow boots to go outside to play. Daddy decided since it was a snow day he would go into work late to help me build a snow girl. He knows how much Momma 'loves' cold weather. I was glad that Daddy went in to work late so we could have extra special time together playing in the snow.
So like I said the weather is crazy. On Friday, I was outside in my jean skirt and boots. I am glad that Momma let me get my boots because they are so versatile. I can where them in rain, snow and sunshine. And yes I do know how to pick up dog poop. I have much experience watching Daddy and sometimes Momma cleaning it up, so when it is around my playset I get it out of the way.

No comments: