Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peter Cotton Tale

What seemed to be just a song that Papa sang to me on the phone soon took on a whole new meaning for me. In the days to come I demanded that Momma sing Peter Cotton Tale on the way to school, when she was making meals, basically anytime I cold get her to sing it to me. however when i demanded it in a nasty tone she usually would not sing it for me. On Easter weekend I realized who Peter Cotton Tale was - the Easter Bunny. He has a lot of eggs that he likes to hid for kids to find. I had 2 Easter egg hunts to go to the first one in our neighborhood and the second one with my cousin Jackson. Not only did we have Easter egg hunts we also had to dye Easter eggs.
What would Easter be without an Easter picture, and in true Isabella fashion I would not cooperate with the photographer. At least Miles looks cute! Someday I know I will regret my actions at least that is what Momma says.

No comments: