I am a big sister! Who loves every minute of helping out with my brudder - Miles.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Mardi Gras Mambo
In keeping true to my Mommas heritage, she finally got to take our family to Mardi Gras. In preparing for this trip to New Orleans we loaded the Mardi Gras CD into the CD player so I could learn the Mardi Gras songs. Mardi Gras Mambo is one of my favorite songs from the CD. It really prepared me for celebrating Mardi Gras in New Orleans. As you can see I had a lot of fun. I rode/walked in the Krewe of Crazy Kids with my cousin Rowan. I had a picnic on Mardi Gras day as we waited for the Grela parade to start. This was a special parade because Kalee Jo and Uncle David were riding on one of the floats.
Here is the bear that Kalee Jo threw to me. Now I have lots of beads (necklaces) to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment