Monday, January 21, 2008

Mexia-neese Doll

In this political day and age I wanted to make sure that I know what it is like for all nationalities to live in America. Therefore it is time to play dress up or pre-getting ready for bed time. I put on my china doll outfit first and had Momma put my hair in a pony tail. Then I got my moroccan to play some music for Daddy while he was working on trying to fix his laptop with Dell. I was really enjoying my music. I don't think that Daddy was enjoying his on the phone.
I decided to give Daddy a break from my music to go have a talk with Bailey. Bailey sometimes does not listen to me so I have to lift up his ear to get his full attention. As you can see we have an understanding of who is boss!

No comments: