To see the priest who was to marry Momma and Daddy at there wedding mass
But since the hurricane came,
these things would not be the same
My Nanny Hanna let me open a gift you see.
It was a new doll that I named Eva Marie
I took her with me to church where we played quite nice
We had to be as quiet as 2 little mice
Then we were off to Mimi JoAnn's, where I met a new friend
Kalee Jo said if we did not share it would be the end
For Santa would not come to see us,
And we would surely fuss
Kalee Jo said if we did not share it would be the end
For Santa would not come to see us,
And we would surely fuss
Another stop was to be made for dinner
Everyone knew that pasta would be a winner
Thank goodness for Aunt Angie and Uncle Andy for letting us in
For having McDonald's on Christmas Eve would have been a sin
Everyone knew that pasta would be a winner
Thank goodness for Aunt Angie and Uncle Andy for letting us in
For having McDonald's on Christmas Eve would have been a sin
As the night wore on I was tired as could be
For it was a busy day for little ole me
For it was a busy day for little ole me
When I awoke from my sleep, Christmas Day was finally here
Now it was time to spread the Christmas cheer
Aunt Christilynn, leads us in song
So we know that it wont be long
The Garrity Caroling Tradition is here
For my singing debut was finally near
For my singing debut was finally near
When the singing is all done
It is time for some real fun
The chaos came when the presents were passed out
For those who handed them out had to shout
For those who handed them out had to shout
When the presents were finished some love I had to show
To Uncle Johnny in case you didn't know
Uncle Dave was next, as he gave me some fudge
That dipped in shrimp dip tasted quite well so I did not budge
Little did I know this would keep me up all night
Which was not a pretty sight
No comments:
Post a Comment