As the Christmas season comes to a close we were able to celebrate the New Year with Clemson playing in the Chick fil A bowl. We really should not talk about this game because it did not end well but we had a good time before Momma, Daddy, and everyone left for the game. I got to stay and play with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jenna. But before everyone left my Paran Uncle Justin gave me piggy back rides. Be sure to note the cool orange patent leather loafers.
Grandma is my favorite when it comes to Giddy Up Horsey. Unlike the carousel in NOLA this 'horsey' lets me slide down her leg.
Everyone must have a family picture on New Years Eve just like on Christmas Eve.

Monday, January 14, 2008
Christmas Season Continues from NOLA to Atlanta
After Christmas in NOLA it was time to go to Atlanta, for the Hoglund Christmas. It sure is fun to get to experience chaos and calmness during the Christmas season. For breakfast our first morning there Grandma let me try out a new cup which was the same cup my Daddy learned to drink out from. I was drinking out of a vintage cup, how cool is that!
When it was time to open presents there was a calmness that overcame the process. I was able to study and play with my presents in between opening gifts. The one I am studying is one of my favorite toys to play with, it is a grocery cart and I can put all kinds of things in it to roll around the house. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment