Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY BROTHER IS HERE!

Since moving there has been alot of strange things going on around my house. I got to go on an impromptu play date with Molly (my new friend) and then when I got back from my play date my brother Miles was at the hospital with Momma. Only he was in a different place than she was because he was born so early. That night I got to see him for just a second and then I went home with Nanna, Papa and Aunt Pam. Then Aunt Christilynn came to visit, while she was here I got to play in the pillows of the couch.

The strange things that are going on are going to stop sooner or later. Like Momma and Daddy going to see Miles every night. Momma keeps telling me she is going to work when she leaves during the day, but she is not working so I really do not understand why she tells me this. I will be glad when Miles gets to come home so I can hold him and take care of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha too funny and so cute! I can only imagine how excited you are to have a baby brother. You look so much like your momma in the couch picture. hope you are having a fun time with all of your aunties visiting and getting to spend some time with Miles when you can. We cant wait for him to be home with you!