Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME

Well I am finally 2 with that comes lots of surprises - mainly waking up from your nap and the 'Birthday Fairy' came to visit. I don't really know who the Birthday Fairy is but there has been alot of talk about her coming to take my Nunu's (pacifiers). Therefore I am not to sure about this person. However she has not come to take them just yet because of our move from Charleston SC to Fort Mill SC. There were lots of presents for me to open when I finished my dinner.
I went to the pool with Papa, Nanna, Aunt Jenna and of course Momma and Daddy. I was having alot of fun getting tossed in the air from Daddy to Papa. It was my very last weekend in Charleston so we went to the farmers market to ride the pony too. That was alot of fun as well, I didn't want to get off of the pony.

No comments: