Monday, July 21, 2008

National Ice Cream Day

In honor of National Ice Cream Day on July 20th it was necessary to go to Baskin Robbins to get ice cream. In case you happen to miss out you have until the end of the month to celebrate National Ice Cream month.
On the way to get ice cream Momma told me that Uncle Johnny loved to sing the ice cream song and it goes like this: I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! That is the only part Momma knew so she kept singing it over and over, it was driving me and Daddy crazy. When we got to Baskin Robbins I got to pick out the flavor I liked with the help of Daddy because he knows which ones I like best. We picked out chocolate chip cookie dough and boy was it finger lickin' good.
I am glad that Momma was watching the news this weekend and found out about this special day. I think every year we should celebrate this day at Baskin Robbins! Momma agrees because Baskin Robbins has her favorite ice cream flavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isabella,

you are so cute! I'm glad you got to go to Baskin Robbins to get Ice Cream! and yes I remember the Ice Cream song too! but only as much as your momma! I love the last picture! Hope to see you soon Love Auntie Pam