Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Azaleas

In Charleston, right now the azaleas are in bloom. I asked Momma and Daddy if we could go to Middleton Place Plantation to look at all the beautiful flowers. Momma was very excited because she loves azaleas and secretly wanted to go too. Daddy of course wanted to go because his 2 favorite girls wanted to see the flowers.
One thing that we did not know about Middleton Place Plantation is that they let the sheep roam around the grounds. Every time I saw the sheep I wanted to run after them but the sheep herder was always close by so I did not get to play with them. I also got to see 2 alligators and many families of ducks. I tried to pull a fast one on Momma and Daddy when I was on the hill looking at the ducks by running down to the river to see the ducks up close but I did not get very far. I sure am glad that Daddy took us on this adventure. It was alot of fun to see all the pretty shades of pink and all the different types of animals I do not get to see on a regular day.

2 comments:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

I remember how fond your mommy is of azaelas. I am sure your daddy is too;)

Unknown said...

Wow you are getting so tall it seems. I heard you had a fun visit with cousin Kato last weekend.