
For the Thangsiving holidays I finally was able to see snow and experience cold weather in Colorado. These 2 things are not nearly as important as getting to meet all of my Hoglund Aunts, Uncles and cousins. The plane ride to Colorado was fun because I sat right next to Grandma and Aunt Jenna, they both played with me on the plane. I even listened to Momma IPod just like Aunt Jenna.

The first full day in in Colorado we drove up to Estes Park for the day just after it had snowed the night before 5 inches or so. It was really cold! Momma made sure to keep me toasty and warm while Daddy and Grandpa Ray rolled her around in the wheelchair because of her broken foot. It was so pretty up in the mountains, we even got to see some herds of elk.


That night we went to Uncle Mike and Aunt Cheryl's house for dinner. This was alot of fun because I got to play with my cousins, Jason and Tori. Jason had what I like to call a purse with cars in it, that he let me play with. It was the first time that I have ever played with cars. Jason and Tori taught me how to make them drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment