Oh, what a glorious day when you get to bake cookies. Momma told me I would get to be her little helper while we mixed the batter. While she measure out all of the ingredients I made music on the mixer.
As she was still getting the ingredients I told Daddy to take more pictures so we could have my first baking experience documented incase I become a famous chef someday.
Momma was still getting the ingredients ready, I was getting tired of waiting so I helped myself to some pecans.
Momma finally mixed all the ingredients together and she let me help roll the Cocoons, those are the cookies we made.
While she was getting me the next ball of dough to roll I decided to have a taste. I even made sure to share with Momma.
Now every night I eat all of my dinner I get my very own Cocoon that I made. And boy are they delicous.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isabella,
We have been waiting to hear how your Christmas went! Please, tell your momma to get with it.
Post a Comment