One day while I was out running errands I lost my shoe. I looked all over for my shoe, I even looked behind the trash can but I could not find it anywhere.S
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Drivin' in my car
Grandma and Grandpa gave me my very own car for my birthday. Lately I have been going a lot of places with my wheels. I discovered that it has a trunk for all of my belongings. I can fit into the trunk but whenever I get in the trunk Momma and Daddy always say 'No Mam - Sit down'. I do not know what the big deal is because I fit just like they tell me.
One day while I was out running errands I lost my shoe. I looked all over for my shoe, I even looked behind the trash can but I could not find it anywhere.S
Sometimes before I go to bed I go for a night time drive . But when I am too sleepy I have accidents. It is a good thing that I can just get out of my car and move it myself otherwise I could get into big trouble the my parents for wreckless driving.
One day while I was out running errands I lost my shoe. I looked all over for my shoe, I even looked behind the trash can but I could not find it anywhere.S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment