
The first time it happened was the last time I visited Grandpa Ray - he was having a popsicle well he let me have a little taste. It was from that moment that I realized what all the hype was about. I tried my hardest to keep getting a little taste from Grandpa Ray. Momma was giving Grandpa Ray evil looks especially since it was so close to my bedtime so he would not let me have anymore. Unfortunately that was the last little taste I would have for a long time. Last week Momma was watering the flowers eating a popsicle and she gave me a little taste. The next day when we were watering the flowers Momma decided since I was such a good helper and managed to stay dry that I could have my very own POPSICLE! It was so good especially on a very HOT Charleston day.
No comments:
Post a Comment