
This past weekend, I got to go on a trip with my Momma to New Orleans. We went to NOLA because my Aunt Sandra and Uncle David had a surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary Party. My Nanny Hanna and her sister Kalee Jo arranged the party. My job was to help Aunt Sandra stay occupied on Friday so that she did not find out that Aunt Christilynn and Aunt Pam were in town to suprise her too. This was a really big task for me - we had to go take Kalee Jo to tennis, get a pedicure and manicure, go swimming, have lunch, visit Mimi (Hanna and Kalee Jo's grandma) and I had to take a nap for the big party. Aunt Sandra and Uncle David were suprised that we kept it a secret the whole time.

At the party I finally got to meet Mrs. Pat, she was one of my Granny (Momma's Momma) Marie's best friends. When I was sleeping she told my Momma that it was too cold for me not to have a blanket covering me up. Mrs. Pat took one of the table cloths off of the table to cover me up and keep me warm. When she was covering me the table cloth she said 'That is how your Granny would do it."
1 comment:
That is sooo sweet!
Post a Comment