Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Swinging Away Mothers Day

Since it was my Momma's first Mother's Day I decided to make it extra special by wearing a dress Momma made for me. She told me when she was dressing me that she really just wanted to enjoy time with me and Daddy and relax since we have been busy getting ready for Abbi to have her puppies. While we were getting everything ready for Abbi I found where my swing has been hiding. I wanted to try it out again, but I was not as impressed with it as I used to be. That is until I discovered I can grab the bar and hold on to make it stop. After a close call of trying to make it flip over Momma told me that I could not swing any more. I then decided that we should go to the park to celebrate the day. I haven't been to the park yet so I was most excited about this adventure. When we got to the park there were so many things to do some of my favorites were swinging and sliding with Daddy. The swing at the park was much more fun than my swing at home because I can go higher and faster.
Now if I can just convince Momma and Daddy that I need to go to the park everyday!

1 comment:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

Well, we see that you are styling as well. If you would ever like to borrow our pom pom hats, we would be happy to share. p.s. tell your momma to make us some dresses!