When Daddy was done with his conference we took a trip to San Diego Zoo. Here I am having fun with Momma looking at the turtles and riding on Daddy's shoulders. My Daddy's shoulders were a nice break from being in the stroller.
Since the conference was over we went to Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar and Long Beach. These are some places where movie stars live. So to get prepared when at night in the hotel I would read magazines in case I got to see someone famous. Those who are famous sure will do anything to get in a magazine.
The most fun I had was playing in the sand at the beach in Laguna Beach. It was fun to feel the different texture all over my skin.
California was great fun. I am glad that my Daddy had a conference so me and Momma could go on vacation with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment