Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Breakers Come to Charleston

I finally got to meet the some of the Priore family - Aunt Christi Lynn, Anthony, Patrick and Stephen . They decided to spend Spring Break in Charleston with me. I made sure to show them all of my favorite places like the Battery and the Market. I told them how to get to Folly Beach and Magnolia Garden Plantation. I made sure that Stephen got to go to Fort Sumter since he knows everything there is to know about the history of wars. I also advised them to take a trip down the road to Savannah, GA to see where my Papa JJ used to live when he was a little boy.

I practiced some of the tricks that I don't get to do all the time on my Momma and Daddy but I can pull over on everyone else because they don't know my fast moves.

Attacking Anthony

Twirling-A-Curl with Patrick

Playing Peek-a-boo with Stephen Hanging Upside with Aunt Christi Lynn

1 comment:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

Looks like you are having a great time, Isabella. Hope we can play with you soon.