Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boating Baby

Boating season is officially open at the Hoglund House. I had my very first boat ride this past weekend. My Daddy took me to Morris Island. He was really excited when my Momma put my Clemson bathing suit on from Grandma. He said "That's my girl!" At Morris Island I got to put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean for the very first time! The water was really chilly but I was having fun splashing my feet as I was walking in the water with my Daddy. While we were at Morris Island I learning about drinking. Drinking my bottle, not beer, on the boat is the same as drinking at home except you have to lay under a make shift tent to protect you from the sun. This also applies to taking a nap. Even though we were out on the boat I had to take a nap. I tried my hardest to stay up as long as I could but sometimes I don't always win the fight.




No comments: