Bailey is still not ready for giving me kisses or love as my Momma and Daddy call it but Abbi does. I really like playing with Abbi. She even lets me pull on her ears now. She doesn't like it when I play with her feet but we are working on that.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Happenings at Home
I have been doing alot of new things like sitting up and scooting around the house. I am learning that if I stretch out and use my exersaucer as a 'stool' I can reach things out of my reach like my cell phone.
It is official Bailey is getting used to having me around after 7 months. He is showing interest in me. He gets close enough to me that I can almost reach him but he is never quite close enough for me to get my hands on him. He does let me go for Wiener Dog Rides when he is resting on Daddy's belly and that is alot of fun since he doesn't try to move like Abbi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment