
I finally got to have some real dessert after dinner that did not consist of what my Momma calls fruit "ice-cream". I have been waiting for my chance to get a cookie after dinner for weeks. Now I like to have one everyday but my Momma and Daddy won't let me. They say it is a special treat. I think it is becuase I have to go straight from the high chair to the bathtub after eating a cookie.

Eating a cookie can be tricky especially when you need something to drink but both of your hands are on the cookie. I think the most effective way to solve that problem is to look at my cup and scream. However Momma does not allow that. She just laughs at me.

If you drop your cookie in your high chair, that gives you free hands to get your cup. When you drop your cookie and you can't get to it, Momma or Daddy have to get it for you. So Momma would have been better off helping me get my cup instead of laughing at me.

When you have had enough of your cookie it is best to just put it down. This is the best way that I let Momma and Daddy know that I am done. Now it is off to the bathtub.
No comments:
Post a Comment