The Bumbo is really cool because it helps in strengthening my stomach muscles. Since my parents got me the Bumbo they figured it would be nice to have a family picture. The only problem is that some of us didn't want to look at the camera.
While I was in my Bumbo seat I was having a lot of fun with Momma when she was singing and talking to me. I am sure glad Momma and Daddy decided to get me this Bumbo seat. It is nice to get to be sitting up instead of laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.
1 comment:
Isabella!!!
YOu are soooo pretty in all your pink! I'm so glad the Bumbo is pink too. Thats my favorite color!!!! We will have to go shopping for lots of pink things when you get older (maybe we can even get your daddy to wear a pink shirt one day?) I just can't wait!!! I just wanted to say, Happy Halloween, I hope you have fun dressing up as a pumpkin. I sent you something in the mail yesterday so keep an eye out for it! Hope you like it!! Take care, and keep on learning new things (so that your mommy can add them to your blog)!
Love, Ali Miller
Post a Comment