Monday, October 30, 2006

What A Busy Week

I have had a busy week meeting lots of new people. On Tuesday night, I got to go out to eat with Momma, Daddy and the scheduler for my Daddy's project. I think we might have stayed out kind of late because when we got home I wanted to take a nap on Daddy's shoulder before going to bed. Daddy has the best shoulder for napping.




We took Abbi and Bailey to the park to run because they had way too much energy for our backyard. At the park Daddy said you girls have eyes too big for there own good. Momma had to explain that he says that because we have big eyes and when we don't have our sunglasses on we squint.

On Saturday, Aunt Pam and Jeffrey came to visit me for the day. It was the shortest visit I have ever had with someone. They were only here for 24 hours. We took them to the Farmers Market our favorite place to go on Saturdays. Jeffrey was constantly looking at all the pretty Carolina girls.

No comments: