Friday, September 22, 2006

Doctor Doctor give me the news

Yesterday, at Dr. Burbridge's Office I found out that I am 8 lbs and 19 inches long. He told me that I was right on target with everything I am learning. I can lift my head up when I am on my tummy and move it from side to side. I have really good neck control and I am able to lift myself up to a sitting position when someone is holding my hands. I am working on mastering my hand coordination, but this is not as easy as it seems. At my appointment I had to get my 2 month old shots which was not as bad as I thought it would be. I only screamed for a little while. I was sad after my appointment and not because of my shots, it was because that was my last appointment with Dr. Burbridge and I was his very 1st infant patient.

(This is a picture from a month ago with Dr. Burbridge)

1 comment:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

Great! Soon you'll be able to crawl and explore with us! We can't wait!