Thursday, September 14, 2006

Young and Old Cousins

Young cousins and Old Cousins are so much fun. I can't wait to play and sing with all my cousins in the sun. So far the fun has been with only two. Maybe one of them will teach me to tie my shoe.

Kalee Jo got to see me right after I was born. She was so excited to get to hold me. I hope she will work on projects with me like my Momma does. I know she will have alot of fun ideas.

Tracy 'Teeps' came to see me and spent 4 days. We had alot of fun even though she had to work while she was here. We did get to explore Greensboro when she would take an extra long lunch break. I sure hope that I am able to do that when ever I grow up.

No comments: