Tuesday, January 27, 2009

While I was sleeping....

I heard some banging around in the backyard. So when I awoke from my short nap I looked out of my window to see what the banging was all about. I saw 2 men in the backyard finishing putting up my swing set. I ran out of my room ala Kramer on Seinfield to tell Momma that my swing set was here. After about a week of torture I finally figured everything out. It started as we were out shopping on Saturday afternoon. Momma and Daddy decided to take us to look at swing sets apparently they had no intention of buying one because I went to bed that night asking for a swing set. The next day I awoke at 5AM to see if one came while I was asleep...No! So on Sunday after church they said we could go get a fish. A fish I thought - I want a swing set. Even though I love Nemo I more than anything wanted a swing set. We went to the pet store and we got everything you need for a fish. I got 2 fish of gold that look like Nemo (sort 0f) their names are Tiger and Decoy. I realize now that Tiger and Decoy were just that a decoy to the swing set. The swing set is so much fun even if it did arrive on the coldest day of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isabella,

I'm so excited now we hvae more do do in your backyard besides digging in the dirt for rocks and keeping you out of the dog house! and we don't ahve to go to the playground by the pool! Looking forward to seeing you in NOLA for Mardi Gras and Miles dunking! God Bless and Love to all Auntie Pam