Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ode to Santa

Dear Santa, As you will see I have been busy keeping the naughty out and in with the nice.

As I trim the tree with happiness and glee
While enjoying my first taste of egg nogTime for being extra sweet, so you will visit me in the night After baking him a sweet delight
I can't wait until you come to my house on Christmas night

Momma said you are watching me close. You know when I am naughty like when I got stuck in Miles' swing; which was not the very best thing. But I have been making sure to be extra sweet. Like making presents for Daddy Joe. How could you resist my sweet delightful little face?
Love --
Isabella

1 comment:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

Isabella, you and Miles are too cute! Looking forward to hearing about your Christmas. Tell your Mommy to get on the ball! :)