
I made my way to the great pumpkin patch in South Carolina this weekend. While I was there I got to roll around in the hay while teaching Miles about pumpkins. After my hay day I noticed that there was some clucking going on in the apple orchard so I went to get a closer look with my cousin Clarissa (who was visiting with Aunt Pam) and there were chickens everywhere. I got some corn to feed them and they came right up to me but Momma was having a moment so I had to get away from them.

This was OK because I was finished with the chickens and ready to make my pumpkin selection. Shortly after that I made my way to the wagon to play with the wagon wheel.

Daddy told me it was time to go home I was sad to leave all of the fun things at the pumpkin patch. So when I got home I put Daddy in the dog house!

No comments:
Post a Comment