Finally-- NO MORE trips to the hospital! What a relief! I am so glad that I do not have to ride in the car to the hospital any more to see Miles. Now I just go over to his bed to check on him. On his first day home I wanted Momma to take care of Eva and Lulu (my dolls) just like she takes care of Miles. Can you tell which on is my Brudder?
Taking care of Miles requires alot of checking on him at different times to make sure he is not sleeping. Momma and Daddy continually say leave your brother alone and easy. I do not know why they think I am bothering him I just want to see his eyes. 

For Miles' homecoming I asked Momma if we could chalk on the sidewalk to welcome him home and we did. I am proud of our finished product. 
We had Nana come and stay with us to help out with Miles being home. Nana and I did more playing with than she did with Miles. We had lots of fun and everyday I still ask for Nana. I really miss her.
1 comment:
Girl you have your Mama holding so many babies - which one is the Boy of the house. Your favorite Auntie.
Post a Comment