Monday, February 11, 2008

Dre comes to Charleston

My cousin, Andrea came to Charleston to spend the week with me because she was on break from school because of Mardi Gras. I call Andrea, Dre becasue it is easier to say. Dre likes to shop so we went to lots shops which was fun and I was very good in all of them. We went to Folly Beach one days since the weather was in the 70's. We had fun at the beach playing in the sand and letting our hair blow in the wind. I really wanted to get in the water but Momma said it was way to cold. I didn't even get to put my feet in!
We also went shopping on Friday. On Friday's I like to go have lunch with Daddy then go home to take a nap because I go to school on Friday's and I play really hard so I am extra sleepy. But since Dre was in town wwe went shopping after school on Friday but I didn't even make it to the stores.
The last day Dre was in Charleston, we went downtown to the Battery where we found a park and of course I had to swing! Here are a few pictures of some of the houses along the Battery and Rainbow Row.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha
i love this
--andrea