Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Playing with Honey

My day started right after Daddy left for work and I decided it was time to get up at 6AM! I am having a hard time dealing with the time change. Momma was hoping to sleep in since it is her day to stay home with me but I had other plans. After breakfast I was busy with my baby Honey, and I did not want to play with Momma.

So Momma went shopping for some 'new' purses for me, which as we all know, a girl cannot have too many purses. Playing with my purses is one of my favorite things to do. I like to pretend that I am going shopping with my stroller and put things in the stroller just like Momma does. While looking for things for Honey to play with I discovered that a sun visor is not such a bad thing to wear. Momma said it is too bad I didn't wear it at the beach this summer.

I know it is very important to give Honey some love and kisses just like Momma and Daddy give me every day. So I gave her a big kiss before our naps.

1 comment:

Eliza, Sophia and Maya said...

We wish we could play dolls and dress up with you! You are sooo cute!