Thursday, August 17, 2006

7/29/06 - Birthday Surprise

Isabella Marie - 5lbs 4ozs 18" tall

Look at me and my Daddy! It is so nice to finally get to meet him. He always would talk to me when I was in Momma's belly. Especially when Momma would go for her Non-Stress Test to listen to my heart beat. He had to do it alot during those visits becuase I would be stubborn and not do what the doctors wanted. Which is why I got to meet Daddy earlier than I was supposed too.








Look at me and my Mommy smile at each other on our first morning together! Mommy sure is excited to see me. I suppose it is because she had such a hard night. I sure am glad to get to be held my Mommy. I finally get to wear my Clemson hat, I know Daddy is really proud of that.

No comments: